Please scroll all the way down for T-Shirt information or visit the CEA website at the link below!
Catonsville Emergency Assistance relies on contributions of food, both perishable, non-perishable, and frozen food as well as dry goods/hygiene products such as toilet paper, toiletries, and paper towels. Food can be dropped off at our building during normal business hours (Monday through Thursday from 9am to 1pm and Saturdays 10am to 2pm by appointment). Please phone (410) 747-4357 or email email@example.com for an appointment at other times.
Right now the things we need most are:
We Can Always Use Pantry Staples:
• Coffee and Tea
• Canned Vegetables of all kinds
• Canned Meats (SPAM, Ham, chicken breast, etc.)
• Canned Stews
• Pasta and rice side dishes, plain rice and pasta too
• Mashed potatoes (small and large sizes), and scalloped potatoes
• Pancake Mix and Syrup
• Pasta/Spaghetti Sauce
• Toilet Paper
• Boxes of Mac and Cheese
• Boxes of Hamburger Helper
• Peanut Butter
• Canned Chili
• Ziploc bags – Both gallon and quart sizes
• Disposable Razors
• Tomato Products (canned tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, etc.)
• Paper Towels
• Pasta Sauce
• Canned Fruits
• Green Beans
• Baked Beans
T-SHIRTS for SALE !
“Neighbors Helping Neighbors”
Be a CEA Ambassador and wear our T-shirt !
Help us help others just $15.
Available at 25 Bloomsbury Ave.
M-Th from 9 a.m. - noon
or call Jane: 410-869-8581